Wreckage of a home

Again from the Robert N. Dennis Collection, a stereoscopic view titled “Wreckage of a Multistory Home, Albany County.” This is one of the rare views where the photographer is clearly […]

Bears in the news

Bears in the news? Nothing new. The Cohoes Cataract, 1849, reported on a resolution of the trustees of the village of Cohoes: “Complaint having been made that Wm. H. Bortell […]

Secured By miniOrange